Who doesn’t like a personalized email signature? An email signature is a block of texts which is attached at the end of the email. With the passage of time signature has changed significantly first it was done on papers, now digital signature and email signature are also there. A signature depicts the identity and intent of the user. If you also want to create your email signature but you don’t know the exact way how to do it then try connecting with AOL customer care number 1-800-234-6190 who are accessible 24×7 hours in a day throughout the year. The support team will clarify all your concerns and doubts.
In AOL users can set 5 signature in their account. An email signature is the block of text which contains information about users name, designation, business contact information and website URL and sometimes a witty quote. For business purpose signature must include company name and other basic information. If you don’t know the exact way how to create an email signature in AOL then this blog will help you out in setting up the signature. For setting up email signature users must follow the steps that we are providing here:
How to set Email signature in AOL Email
- Login to AOL account by entering correct username and password
- Select Mail from the homepage and then click on ‘Set Mail Signature’ menu
- Tap on Create button
- Under Signature, name enters the name for the signature. Naming the signature will be helpful in distinguishing between signatures when you will be having more than 2signature linked with your account
- Enter the desired text for signature and use formatting toolbar for styling the text
- Then Click Ok and you are to add a signature to every outgoing email
If the users confront any problem while adding the signature in their email account then they should try to get help from professionals by dialing AOL customer support number available during the day as well as night. The certified technicians are known for delivering the prompt response and long-lasting resolution of every glitch in a polite manner.