Does your QuickBooks suddenly stop working? If the answer is yes, then there is no need to panic or get tensed. It usually happens with every QuickBooks user. Instead of searching for the solution on the internet, you must try reaching out to QuickBooks customer care number 1-866-687-2705 that stays available 24 hours of the day.
It happens many times with the users when this software stops and they feel unable to perform the task they were doing at the certain time. Some of the common reasons due to which this problem occurs is corrupted program files, windows operating system got damaged or hard drive defilement. You can fix the issue on your part by following the below-mentioned steps.
Solution: Fix QuickBooks stop working
- Step 1: Install and execute the QuickBooks component repair tool
- Step 2: Reboot your system and disable antivirus software or any other firewall program
- Step 3: Turn off and restart your computer and enter from the admin user, try to run the QuickBooks again.
- Step 4: Open the company file from another organizational area
- Step 5: Use the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool and restart the device
- Step 6: Rename the QBUSER.ini file by adding .old at the end and then try to open a sample company file
- Step 7: Re-install using a Clean Install
- Step 8: Use shortcut keys to open the software, Click start> all programs > right click on QuickBooks, press Ctrl and then open.
With the help of these steps, you will be able to use your QuickBooks. It is not necessary that they may work because the situations vary according to the issue. You must always keep in mind to keep your company file in minimum possible size because at times heavy files also lead to improper working of the software.
If the problem still persists, it is advised to take help from QuickBooks customer support number where the trained and certified team of experts will provide you with proper guidance to resolve the issue without any hassles. The technicians have profound knowledge in sorting out every issue related to QuickBooks.