Whether we talk about a product or any services everything has its own pros and cons. Likewise, AOL email to has some drawbacks which can not only hamper your mood but also your work as it is a renowned and most trusted web-mail service. If ever any hindrance occur while using AOL email account then you just simply need to reach us at AOL customer care number which is awake all the time to fix the issues.
AOL email error code 420 is one such obstacle which can block the path for the user to access their account and will not allow a new user to register for new free account. This issue can be the result of corrupt registry file on your computer or the due to some virus.
How to fix AOL email error 420
There are 2 ways to fix this critical AOL email error code 420-:
Step 1: Check your Browser- Sometimes the problem is in your browser then you need to do few steps to make it alright.
- Open the alternate browser other than that in which you are facing error code problem be it Safari, Chrome, Mozilla etc.
- Try logging in the AOL email account by entering username and password.
- If you are successful in your attempt to log in then your regular browser needs to be updated.
Step 2: Manual Virus Scan – Error can also be because of the virus, at that time you need to run a virus scan.
- Locate the antivirus in your system
- Tap right click and open it.
- Find scanning option and click on ‘Full System Scan’
- In the progression bar, you can see the status of the scan
- Once the scan is completed, the result will appear and you need to delete the virus if found any
Restart the computer
- And login to your AOL email account and see if issues are solved or not
If the problem still persists and you are not able to use AOL email account then connect with AOL technical support number, where you can find desired and on time resolution of your problem. The group of experienced professionals is available 24×7 to overcome your AOL email issue.