Echo is a voice-controlled speaker by an application called Alexa. Now in its second generation with its many versions available, this smart device provides you a control to almost everything around you with just a voice command. Using nothing but the sound of your voice you can play music, search the web, create to do and shopping lists, get instant weather reports, control smart home products and much more. If you have recently bought this device and don’t know how to set up, then this blog is for you. You can take assistance from Echo Alexa customer care number 1-866-429-4641 which is available 24 hours of the day online.
Talking about Alexa, it is Amazon’s voice control system that lets you speak your wishes to an Echo Smart speaker and watch them fulfilled. In this blog, you will get to know how to download and set up this assistant for you.
Solution: Downloading and Setting up Echo Alexa
For downloading: You can download the Alexa app from play store or Apple app store. You must check for the compatibility of this app with your device.
For Setting up: Before you begin, plug your Echo into a power outlet and open the downloaded Alexa app.
- In the Alexa App, open the left navigation panel and then select settings
- Select your device and then ‘Update Wifi’
- On echo, press and hold the ‘Action’ button until the light ring changes to orange. Your mobile will
connect to Echo device
- Select your wifi network and enter the password.
- Select connect. After your device connects to the Wifi network, a confirmation message appears in the app. You will be ready to use Alexa.
Echo Alexa is just another human like assistant which makes your work much easier. It accepts commands and fulfills them like a pro. There is a possibility that you being a new user might face some issues then you must take help from Echo Alexa customer support number. The trained and professional experts will solve your queries in no time.