AOL email is most widely used webmail which has more than 10 million users. And the reason, why this email is so popular among the people, is its reliable service, security options, and various features. In spite of all, if you are AOL advanced plan member or have subscribed the paid version of AOL mail, then you must be familiar with the awesome plans of AOL mail.
However, if you have to cancel the email charges and move to a free email account, you are most welcome to this blog. This blog is all about the cancellation of AOL email charges, but if you have trouble to follow the process just ring AOL customer care number 1-866-429-4641. On this number customer care, experts will assist you and cancel the email charges via remote access. The technical experts are always ready to fix the issues of their customers via live support.
Way to resolve AOL email charges:
When you will have to cancel the AOL email charges then you should follow the cancellation steps given below.
1. Access the AOL account on your device.
2. After sign in AOL account, go to the “My Services.”
3. Click on “Subscription.”
4. Under the “Subscription”, you will have to click on “Manage” the plans.
5. Now click on the option “Cancel.”
6. Finally, you will have to click on “Cancel My Billing.”
7. After this, you will be asked why you want to cancel the subscription.
8. From the drop-down menu select the reason of canceling.
9. Tap on the option “Cancel my billing.”
Check if you have successfully has canceled the AOL subscription and now using the free AOL email account. If you stuck with any trouble and have an issue with it then you can ring AOL technical support number. Via this number, you can reach out to the customer care team anytime you want because experts are 24×7 on the call to fix the email hiccups. So, you can contact experts whenever you need their assistance to resolve any technical problem of email.