After updating windows often the HP laptop users face black screen, black screen with static or cursor on the screen while starting, non-blinking black screen. Sometimes the laptop shows this problem for 5-15 minutes. If you are willing to resolve this problem then you can get in touch with the customer care team, by which the window will start normally. For direct connecting with customer care team, you need to dial HP customer care number 1-866-429-4641. Through this toll-free number, you can connect with the trained and skilled technicians of HP laptop, where they will resolve all issues within a limited time.
When you don’t get the message for disabling the Apps:
1. Turn on the laptop and wait for 5-10 minutes.
2. Now boot the laptop & wait for loading.
3. Then you will have to download & install the “HP image enhancement for system logon.”
4. Now after complete installation of this app, restart the laptop.
When you get a message to disabling Apps:
1. Click and open the Windows.
2. Type services into the search field.
3. Click on “Services desktop app” under the search results.
4. Now select the App readiness.
5. Select the General tab from here by set the startup manually.
6. Tap on “Apply” & “Ok”
7. Download & install the “HP image enhancement for system logon now”
8. When the installation gets complete you can restart the laptop.
9. Check if your device has fixed the problem you were facing. If the black screen error remains the same, connect with the customer care team.
If you haven’t solved the black screen error, blinking trouble or other, there is another way to fix this problem. You can ring the HP customer support number that is 24×7 accessible for resolving the laptop hitches. The skilled and well-qualified experts of HP laptop will resolve your technical hitches whenever you want. The experts of HP laptop will assist you in the proper way to fix issues within the short time duration. Experts are 24×7 available on the toll-free number.